- Spray Your Garden The Natural Way
- Roses for Sub-Tropical Areas – Part 1
- Organic Workshop
- Natural Dyeing
- Native Plants for Home Gardens on Alstonville Plateau
- Native Animals
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Growing vegetables
- Feature Foliage
- Big Scrub Rainforest Plants for Home Gardens
September 2015 Talk by Gwen Weir
Gwen lives in the Bangalow hinterland and grows a veritable market garden of fruit, flowers and vegetables.
As the photos show Gwen's seedlings thrive in the compost-treated deep red soils of the area.
Living next door to a dairy herd she has access to an essential ingredient for compost - animal manure. We were all very envious !
Gwen's secret for growing vegetables is to build up the soil with compost.
The rest is easy she says.